Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ok... so I caved.. I entered the world of bloggers.. I never thought I would be a person to randomly get online and write about my day... or my thoughts.. but here I sit. I thought I would think of something interesting but having a test tomorrow and being creative doesn't mesh well! Monday nights and Tuesday nights are my favorite nights lately. On monday, my roommate and best friend, Jenny 's friends from Italy come over and we have a HUGE GossipGirl watch party. That show is so good... twisted.. but I can't miss an episode. Tuesday is a good day as well. I don't have class and just kind of have the day to myself. Today I went to the city and volunteered at a pre-school for children that are language delayed. It was so neat to get to work with such precious kiddos.. they were all very sweet!!!! Tuesday night is the BEST though. I have the house to myself (not that I don't love having my roommate around because life without her is like life with ice cream or dr.pepper... meaning NOT good) and I just watch the NEW 90210... I am so addicted to that show and could just sit and watch to all day everyday... (I will own the DVD series someday). I am blessed though.. my house is amazing and my roommate is the BEST friend I could ever have... she is upstairs studying away.. don't worry you'll get to read to stuff she writes someday in the future. Ok... well I better get to that amazing place of my nice comfy bed and watch me some Fresh Prince... Hope all is well for you....

so for now... to be continued...

B

2 comments:

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

I'm so proud of you!! You started a blog! Welcome to the blog world!!!

Pink Happens said...

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! :)